Alamo Golf Club Complete Liquidation – Online Auction
Auction Location: 9700 Rochelle San Antonio, TX 78240
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
By Bidding in this Auction, All Bidders Agree to the Following Terms:
1. This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Lots begin closing in numerical order at 9:00 AM CT on August 14th, 2017, with extended bidding in effect. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
Inspection time: Friday August 11 from 12 noon-5pm only
2. Payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on August 14th with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements (cash, wire transfer, cashier’s check) PRIOR to the end of the auction (contact Auctioneer 512-261-3838 or email: info@JonesSwenson.com). If credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once credit cards are run or other payment is made, a paid invoice will be emailed to buyer. Payment can be made by VISA, MC, Discover, wire transfer or by cash or cashier’s check. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT August 15th, 2017 unless you plan to pay with cash or cashier’s check. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on August 17th. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
3. An 18% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased. A 3% Discount for Cash, Wire Transfer or Cashier's Check
4. Texas Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate for this auction. Prospective buyers MUST fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or info@JonesSwenson.com.
5. All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
6. Auctioneer highly recommends that bidders inspect the merchandise. If you do not inspect, do not complain about the condition. Do not expect everything to be in perfect condition. Bidders are responsible for relying solely on their own inspection of the items.
7. Removal: Is Thursday, August 17th and Friday, August 18th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM CT only. If you cannot remove your purchases within this timeframe, do not bid. The property (auction site) is being turned over to the new owner on August 19, so there is no opportunity for late removal. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER LOADING OR SHIPPING. Bring dollies, forklift, wrecker or whatever equipment and personnel that you need for removal. Bring your paid receipt for removal. Please make sure you can remove your purchases on the dates above before bidding.
8. Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
9. Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
10. All buyers must acknowledge and accept the Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration.