ONLINE AUCTION - Kiddie Acres
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY - ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
By Bidding in this Auction, All Bidders Agree to the Following Terms:
1. This is a Public Auction. Lots will begin closing in numerical order on August 8, 2017 at 9:00 AM CT. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
Inspection times: Friday July 21 from 9am-12:00 noon; Wednesday July 26 from 4-6PM; Friday Aug 4 from 10am-1pm.
Auction Site: 4800 Howard Lane, Austin, TX 78728
2. Payment: At the end of the auction, an invoice will be emailed to each buyer confirming winning bids and total amount due.
Payment for the train and the rides must be made with a Bank Wire Transfer or a Cashier's Check sent overnight to auction office in Lakeway, TX to be received no later than Thursday August 10th at 2pm. Contact auction office (512)261-3838 for Bank Wire Instructions or mailing address.
Payment for all other items in the auction will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on August 8th with the credit card (VISA, MC or Discover) that buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements (Cash, Cashier's Check or Bank Wire) PRIOR to the end of the auction (contact Auctioneer (512)261-3838 or email: info@JonesSwenson.com). If credit card does not process and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment.
Buyers should be available by cell phone, or other phone number provided at registration. Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT August 10th, 2017. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full. Once payment is received, a paid invoice will be emailed to buyer.
3. A 15% Buyers' Premium will be added to each item purchased.
4. Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer provides a signed resale certificate for this auction. Bidders should send their resale certificate to auctioneer before bidding is complete; otherwise you will be charged sales tax. Please fax your resale certificate to (512) 261-9886 or email it to info@JonesSwenson.com. Without a certificate, sales tax will be charged. Contact auctioneer if you cannot find the correct Resale & Exempt Certificates.
5. All items in the auction are being sold, "as is, where is" without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities.
6. Removal of purchases will be Saturday August 12, 2017 from 9am - 3pm. If you cannot remove your purchases on these days, do not bid. The Train, track & rides will be removed by appointment from Mon Aug 14 - Fri Aug 18. Buyers assume all responsibility for dismantling, packing, loading, removal and transportation of purchases. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER THESE SERVICES. NO SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. If you cannot be on site in person for removal, plan to send a representative. There are no loading docks or ramp available for loading. Please come prepared. If you cannot remove your purchases under these rules, DO NOT BID. Any concerns regarding removal should be addressed to Auctioneer prior to bidding.
7. If you choose not to inspect the merchandise prior to bidding, do no complain about the condition. Auctioneer recommends that everyone inspect before you bid.
8. Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys' fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at auction.
9. Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with bidding, please contact HiBid directly (352) 414-1947.
10. For questions, please contact auction office: (512)261-3838 or Info@JonesSwenson.com
11. All buyers must acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration.
Bringing Buyers & Sellers Together Since 1983
W. Scott Swenson, Texas Auctioneer #7809
Proud Members of the Texas & National Auctioneer Associations